mothers birthday poems

I Owe It All To Mother! - mothers birthday poem

It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.

Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.

Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!

By Karl Fuchs


~~~

This birthday wish is only half as much
Mom (Mum), as it oughta
Have a better birthday than Queen Birthday of Birthdayland
From your ever loving daughter

~~~

God made a wonderful Mother
A Mother who doesn't grow old.
He made her a smile of sunshine,
And a heart of pure gold.
In her cheeks he placed fair roses,
in her eyes, stars that shine.
God made a wonderful Mother,
And that wonderful Mother is mine.

Mother Birthday Poems

I find myself wondering...
Did I give you your due..
For all that you've done for me
Did I ever thank you?

For all of my childhood memories
For helping me deal with life's stresses
For helping me accept my defeats
And celebrate my successes?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
Good judgement, courage, and being true
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared
Did I ever thank you?

If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong....
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew all along.

Happy Birthday Mommsie

I hope that when
You think of me
A part of you
You'll always see....

Happy Birthday Ma

***

Your Birthday is here,
Bringing joy and pleasures new,
On this special day, Mother dear,
I want to remember you.
I cannot give you costly gifts,
And I’ve told you this before,
No matter what I give to you,
You give back much, much more.
I’m giving you a pure, sweet rose,
Gathered in the early morn,
This rose you planted in my heart,
The day that I was born.
In kindly, loving thoughts of you,
And with the faith you still impart,
The rose I give to you today,
Is the love that’s in my heart.

I Celebrate Your Life

Mom, your birthday means so much to me;
To have you in my life another year,
The time I spent enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment with you is so dear.

I cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise.




mothers birthday poems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://mothersbirthdaypoems.blogspot.com